Professional Lawn Care & Landscaping Services for Residential & Commercial Properties in Rolling Hills, KY
A healthy, manicured lawn and landscape will increase your property's curb appeal!
Rolling Hills, KY, is a home rule-class city in Jefferson County and a suburb of Louisville. While Rolling Hills is small and has a population of just over 900, it's a great city to settle down away from the bustling city life. E.P. Tom Sawyer State Park is also nearby, where you can enjoy trails, a pool, an archery range, and more.
At Lawn Works, we help enhance the curb appeal of residential and commercial properties in Rolling Hills, KY, with our professional lawn care and landscaping services. In no time, you'll have a healthy, manicured lawn and a pristine landscape that makes even your neighbors jealous!
Our lawn care services include mowing, lawn fertilization, weed control, and more.
Your lawn is at the forefront of your property, and we can ensure it stays healthy and beautiful with the following lawn care services:
- Lawn Mowing: We offer weekly mowing from April until the end of November, which includes string-trimming, edging, and blowing.
- Lawn Fertilization: We'll fertilize your turf six times throughout the year, beginning in early spring and ending in late fall. We use a balanced, slow-release fertilizer to gradually supply all the nutrients your lawn needs to stay healthy and beautiful year-round.
- Weed Control: We'll apply pre-emergent weed control treatments in the early spring and summer to get ahead of weeds before they sprout. Then, we'll tackle any that surface throughout the growing season with our post-emergent weed control treatments.
- Core Aeration: Core aeration is just what you need to loosen compacted soil and increase your turf's ability to absorb nutrients. We offer this service in the fall, as it's the best time to perform this process.
- Overseeding: We use a tall fescue seed blend for our overseeding service to encourage healthy, durable grass growth. We'll also give the newly planted seeds a jumpstart with a starter fertilizer!
- Lawn Insect Control: We can prevent and eliminate lawn insects with our respective treatments, including grubs, chinch bugs, sod webworms, billbugs, and more.
- Lawn Disease Control: We offer curative lawn disease control treatments to stop infections in their tracks, such as red thread, dollar spot, brown patch, and more.
- Dethatching: We'll remove thatch from your lawn.
- New Lawn Seeding: Establish your new lawn with our seeding service! We'll thoroughly prepare the soil, plant the seeds, and apply a starter fertilizer to encourage quicker germination and root development.
- Sod Installation: If you want to establish a beautiful, healthy new lawn immediately, our sod installation service is for you!
Enhance Your Property's Curb Appeal With Our Landscaping Services
When your landscape looks its best, it enhances your property's curb appeal tenfold! At Lawn Works, we provide everything you need to achieve the landscape of your dreams with the following landscaping services:
- Landscape Installation & Planting: We can install beautiful new landscape beds on your property or plant eye-catching flowers in your existing ones!
- Mulch & Rock Installation: We can install triple shredded hardwood, cypress, or cedar mulch in your landscape beds. We also offer rock options, including river rock and lava rock.
- Trimming & Pruning: We'll trim your plants to enhance their natural shape and appearance. We'll also selectively prune them when it's the right time to benefit their overall health.
- Landscape Bed Weed Control: We'll remove weeds from your landscape beds, spraying small ones and hand-pulling bigger ones.
- Spring Cleanups: We offer our spring cleanup service from the first of March until the first of April, which includes removing leaves, sticks, and debris from your landscape beds before edging them.
Our winter services are just what you need to enjoy a stress-free season.
The winter season can be stressful, but it doesn't have to be any longer! You can enjoy a stress-free season with our winter services:
- Holiday Lighting: We offer our holiday lighting service to residential, commercial, and HOA properties in Rolling Hills, KY. We'll take care of everything, from installation to removal and storage of the lights.
- Commercial Snow Removal: We can keep your business accessible during the winter with our commercial snow removal service! We'll remove the snow from sidewalks, entryways, and parking lots, and we'll do so whenever you need it.
We can decorate your property with other decorations besides holiday lights, including wreaths and garlands!
Call us to sign up for any of our lawn care and landscaping services.
Whether you need lawn mowing, lawn fertilization, mulch or rock installation, or anything in between - we're the ones for the job. We offer our top-quality lawn care and landscaping services to residential, commercial, and HOA property owners in Rolling Hills, KY. Call us at (812) 590-8864 to sign up for any of our services.