Professional Lawn Mowing Service in & Around Louisville, KY & Jeffersonville, IN
Our lawn mowing service includes string trimming, edging, and cleaning off debris.
Life can get pretty crazy with work, kids, friends, and family. Mowing your lawn is the last thing you want to spend your limited free time doing. Hiring our crew for the job will not only free up your time but you will also be able to rest easy knowing that you have hired an award-winning team to take care of your lawn.
Our weekly lawn mowing service also includes string trimming, edging, and cleaning off all of the debris. Our crew also pays attention to the health of your grass and takes measures every single week to set your lawn up for long-term strength. We offer our comprehensive mowing service to commercial and residential properties in the Louisville, Kentucky area including locations in Indiana like Jeffersonville and New Albany.
Our Lawn Mowing Service Includes String Trimming, Edging, and Cleaning
When you sign up for our lawn mowing service, our crew will stop by your home or business every single week to tidy up your lawn. Not only do we mow your grass, but we also include the following services:
- String trimming - We use our string trimmers to cut the overgrown grass that our lawnmower can't reach. These areas could be next to boulders, landscape beds, and trees. We do this so that the whole lawn is one, uniform height without any messy looking areas.
- Edging - Our team will also edge your landscape every week. This means that we walk the perimeter of your lawn, cutting any overgrown grass that is next to a hardscape such as your walkway, sidewalk, or driveway. This drastically increases your curb appeal and makes your whole lawn look cleaner.
- Cleaning debris - After all that mowing, string trimming, and edging, there's no doubt that there will be grass clippings everywhere. We use a leaf blower to clean off your hard surfaces so that your property doesn't look messy when our crew leaves.
Our award-winning services go above and beyond for your lawn health.
There's a reason why our company was named the News & Tribune's 2020 Best Lawn Care Company in Southern Indiana. Our crew truly goes above and beyond for our customers. We use our expertise and skills to set your lawn up for long-term health by doing a few simple things at each visit:
- Rotate mowing patterns - Every time we show up to your property, we plan on mowing your grass in a different direction than we did the week before. This is because running over the same exact spots with a heavy lawnmower every week will create ruts in your lawn and leave it weak and susceptible to disease and insect infestations.
- Going by the 1/3 mowing rule - We will never cut more than 1/3 off of the top of your grass blades. Cutting too short might impact your grass's ability to photosynthesize and develop strong roots. This rule is part of the reason why we only offer a weekly service. By keeping up with lawn mowing every week, we never have to worry about your grass growing too tall and not allowing us to cut down to the desired length because of the 1/3 rule.
- Adjust mower deck based on turf type - every type of grass has different maintenance requirements. For example, Kentucky Bluegrass is a common grass type in the Louisville area. We like to always set the mower deck to cut these grass blades to be about 3 inches tall (always keeping in mind the 1/3 rule, of course).
Have us mow your lawn so that you can enjoy your much-deserved free time.
It's no secret that lawn mowing is a dreaded task for most property owners. So, why not cross it off your task list indefinitely? Hire a professional team like ours to mow your lawn every week. We offer our services to the Louisville, KY and Jeffersonville, IN areas. Call our office at (812) 590-8864 to enroll in our lawn mowing program today.