Lawn Disease Control Service in Louisville, KY, Jeffersonville, IN & Nearby Areas
Let us treat the lawn diseases that are impacting the health of your turf!
Nothing can upset the health of your lawn the way a lawn disease can. There are so many types out there that can cause damage and severely impact the health of your turf. We can manage disease development in your lawn using our curative lawn disease control treatments. Our treatments are effective against red thread, brown patch, leaf spot, and several others. We proudly offer this service to residential, commercial, and HOA property owners in the Louisville, KY and Jeffersonville, IN areas.
Our Lawn Disease Control Process
The best course of action to take in saving your lawn when disease strikes is to quickly schedule professional lawn disease control. At Lawn Works, we have a team that understands the ins and outs of treating lawn diseases and we can diagnose your grass to figure out what disease is impacting its health. Once we know what sort of disease is in your lawn, we will be able to promptly address it! Our process includes spraying premium, curative herbicides onto the infected areas of your turf in order to combat any fungi and bacteria head-on, stopping them in their tracks.
Our curative treatments eliminate red thread, brown patch, and more.
Our curative lawn disease control is the solution to eliminating lawn diseases. Our herbicides can help to eliminate a variety of lawn diseases that are commonly found in our area, including:
- Red thread: If you notice irregularly shaped sections of grass blades in your lawn, especially those that are steeped in a reddish-pink color, then chances are that the lawn disease impacting your turf is due to a fungus promoting disease known as red thread.
- Dollar spot: This lawn disease is caused by fungi that thrive in wet grasses. You will be able to tell if dollar spot is impacting your lawn because it will leave small, circular spots throughout your yard. These spots will be about the size of a dollar coin, which is where it gets its name.
- Brown patch: Just like it sounds, brown patch disease is one that creates patchy areas of brown grass in your lawn. Without treatment, the fungi that cause these patches can continue spanning larger areas and you will encounter even more dead grass.
- Summer patch: The summertime is usually when your grass may develop summer patch disease. This fungal disease results in uneven, patchy lawns with hay-colored turf. These uneven patches may also have green grass sporadically inside each patch where the fungi haven't completely overtaken the patch.
- Leaf spot: Believe it or not, leaf spot affects both leaves and grass. This fungal, or potentially bacterial disease, will make spots in the blades of your turf either brown or black in color. Another indicator of this common disease is the rotten appearance the overall area of your grass will develop.
After we heal your lawn of disease, we can help restore it to health with lawn care services such as fertilization, aeration, and overseeding.
Schedule our lawn disease control service today!
If you're dealing with a lawn disease, our team can help put a stop to it with our lawn disease control service! We offer our services to residential, commercial, and HOA property owners in Louisville, KY and the Jeffersonville, New Albany, and Sellersburg, IN areas. Call us today at (812) 590-8864 to schedule an appointment.